- We believe in the verbal inerrant inspiration of all the Scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17 and 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe in One God existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who are co-equal and co-eternal.
(Genesis 1:1-3, Matthew 3:16-17 and Matthew 28:19)
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and that He was true God and true Man.
(Luke 1:34-35, John 1:1-3, John 8:58, & John 20:28-29) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died, a substitutionary sacrifice for our sins, and that with His shed blood He obtained for us eternal salvation.(Rom. 3:25, 2 Cor. 5:21 & Heb. 9:11-14) We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord; in His ascension into Heaven and in His present life and ministry there for us as our High Priest and Advocate. (1 Cor. 15:17, Acts 1:9 & Heb. 4:15)
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Divine Person and that He indwells all believers.
(I Cor. 6:19, Acts 5:3-4 & Ps. 139:7-10)
- We believe in the sinfulness and total depravity of all mankind and in the necessity of the new birth to obtain cleansing and forgiveness from this state of sin.
(Rom. 3:10-18 & John 3:3-7)
- We believe that salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from human effort or works, and is possessed by all who have by faith received the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
(Eph. 2:8-9, Rom. 4:5 & I John 5:11-13)
- We believe that Christ instituted the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper to be observed until He comes.
(Matt. 26:26-29, Luke 22:14-20, I Cor. 11:23-34, Matt. 28:19, Acts 2:41, Acts 8:35-39)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the just and the unjust; the eternal security and everlasting blessedness of the saved; and the eternal conscious punishment of the lost.
(2 Cor. 5:10, Rom. 14:10, 1 Cor. 15:12-14, Rev. 20:11-15, Rom. 8:33-39 & John 10:27-30)
- We Believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ. (John 14:1-3 & Acts 1:11)